£55k per year
over 3 years ago
A global professional body are recruiting for a permanent Qualifications Development Adviser as a technical accounting expert and to manage the introduction of new qualifications.
Key responsibilities for the Qualifications Development Adviser include:
- Lead the development of a portfolio of new and existing Qualifications products by leading on the analysis for feasibility, design, build, implementation and KPIs
- Lead on the monitoring, management and reporting of risks associated with new and on-going products
- Manage the qualification related aspects of education recognition work needed for retention of qualifications on existing education recognition frameworks and for gaining recognition in new frameworks
- As qualifications change, work with regulators and joint exam scheme partners to keep them informed so that they approve the changes being made
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged with Qualification team product developments, create and deliver required engagement materials (e.g. examiner updates, website, intranet) for internal and external stakeholders.
- Apply expert technical skills and understanding to create meaningful comparisons with leading global competitors and national competitors where the demand arises.
- Collaborate with Qualifications Content team to work on technical checking of exams, creating relevant post trial technical recommendations as exams develop, creating practise tests and other related work as applicable.
Essential criteria for this role include:
- Excellent set of technical accounting skills demonstrated across the curriculum.
- Demonstrable experience in accountancy education
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification, or Master's degree (or equivalent) in Finance and Accounting
- Excellent organisational and matrix management skills
- Demonstrable experience working with stakeholders and understanding stakeholder needs
- Demonstrable experience of building strong relationships with colleagues and external contracts and suppliers
- Demonstrable experience of presenting ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and make decisions which meet the organisation's strategy
- Understand complex business processes and can to identify solutions as well as identify and highlight problems
- Desirable knowledge of e-learning (e.g. SCORM), project and business analysis tools (e.g. project, visio)
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53728KP