£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
We are working with a leading professional body to recruit for a Qualifications Department Manager on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the development, delivery and award of all the organisation's qualifications and End-Point Assessments, as well as for the performance and development of the assessment team.
As the QDM, you will take responsibility across the range of regulated qualifications, Professional Qualifications and End Point Assessments for:
* the development of assessments that meet internal and external regulations and standards;
* the delivery of assessments using different assessment platforms;
* the awarding of assessments and qualifications, ensuring validity and reliability and maintaining standards over time;
* the appointment and monitoring of external resources required for assessment development, delivery and quality assurance;
* the development and maintenance of all systems and processes that meet internal and external regulations and standards.
* liaison with compliance, accreditation and customer service functions (across the group) to ensure that assessment production and delivery meets all requirements and appropriate changes are made to the development and delivery of assessments as required.
* working with business and product development functions to take new qualifications from initial implementation to business as usual.
* line management responsibility for assessment production functions.
* ensuring that the regulatory commitments are met for all qualifications.
In order to make a success of this role you will have proven experience of managing assessment development, delivery and awarding within a regulated awarding or professional body. You will have preciously managed online assessment delivery and have knowledge of a range of assessment methodologies for qualifications and apprenticeships. You will have managed and motivated teams through period of change and delivered business improvements.
If you are a creative thinker who is looking for their next move within qualifications management then please do get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 22nd July. The organisation are planning on working remotely moving forward so this role will be home-based.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.