£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
21 days ago
A globally renowned awarding and professional membership body are recruiting for a Qualifications and Assessment Manager to support the Head of Qualifications in developing, implementing and reviewing the qualification and assessment strategy to meet the on-going and developing needs of the organisation's business strategy.
* You will take a cross functional role to support the qualification portfolio across the marketing, customer contact centre, knowledge services and IT functions ensuring development meets global and local market need.
* You will also maintain the reviews of all qualifications listed on the register and project manage the development of new qualifications.
* Writing scheduling, production, validation, approval and release of assessments and qualifications: both online/ paper examinations and assignments.
* You will also oversee the assessment process through the writing, scheduling, production, validation, approval and release of assessments and qualifications.
* Manage, maintain and develop all processes relating to the organisation's role as an Apprenticeship End-Point Assessment Organisation to drive revenue and maintain regulatory compliance.
* Manage the Assessment team providing support, guidance and training as required.
In order to make a success of the role, you will have:
* Experience of curriculum/ qualification development and qualification/ accreditation processes within an education environment
* Experience of quality assurance and regulatory body processes
* Excellent organisational skills and experience of leading and managing an effective team.
If you are interested in working for a forward thinking and innovative organisation with an incredible range of benefits, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number J74708HS.
Closing date: Open until filled