£33k - 38k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading awarding body are recruiting for a Product Manager to maintain all qualifications, standards and assessments as fit for purpose.
The role will managed the development and maintenance of the knowledge and competency framework as well as be the point of contact for technical content and queries.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Monitor, maintain and assist in the development of the competence products and associated processes to retain their integrity, accessibility and applicability
- Monitor the quality performance (including results and pass rates) of existing qualifications, recommend corrective actions where appropriate, and implement where justified.
- Develop, performance manage and maintain the pools required to administer the qualification and standards processes, including markers, invigilators, facilitators, assessors and verifiers, providing appropriate training, information and communication.
- Manage the pools of contracted parties relating to the competence suite of standards and qualifications so that they are of sufficient size to meet current and future projected needs.
- Maintain the integrity of products
- Effectively process complaints and appeals related to the qualifications and standards
- Provide technical input for external stakeholders wishing to implement the qualifications and standards and support the Membership Development Managers as necessary
Essential criteria for this role includes:
- Work experience in a product management role within a regulated qualifications environment
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Experience of analysing and presenting data
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J54543KP