£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
11 days ago
We are working with a fast-growing, progressive, and forward-thinking awarding organisation to appoint a Qualification Development Manager.
This is a permanent position, and the successful candidate will be required to work full time, 35 hours per week. This is a largely remote role, with approximately 2 days per month required in their Leicestershire office. The salary for this role is up to £35,000 per annum, dependent on relevant experience.
About the role
This is an exciting new role, which has arisen due to the rapid growth of the organisation. You will manage the implementation, development, and evaluation of qualifications across the entire portfolio, ensuring that all materials are valid, of high quality and reliable.
Key responsibilities of the Qualification Development Manager will be to:
- Develop new qualifications and review existing qualifications, drawing on appropriate internal and external expertise, adopting the very latest practice and innovation
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of regulatory requirements and ensure system and process compliance with these
- Create online assessments where necessary
- Continually monitor the performance of assessment materials, ensuring consistency of demand, quality, and reliability
- Project-manage multiple development activities
- Employ excellent proof-reading skills
- Take part in feedback post assessment to analyse and identify potential areas of weakness
To be considered for the role you will have the following essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Experience of qualification and assessment development
- Thorough knowledge of assessment strategies and practices
- Experience of developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, with a proven track record of success
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop a new role, apply with your CV today.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.