City of London, London
£31885.00 - £34515.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am working with a well established homelessness charity or are seeking to appoint a Finance Officer for their finance team focussing on the purchase ledger. This role is a permanent position and will report into the Finance Manager.
- Maintain purchase ledger system ensuring that invoices, expense claims and petty cash are processed efficiently and on time
- Reconcile and export all income and ensure information between CRM Salesforce correlates with SAGE.
- Assist senior management with the preparation for the annual audit, and ensure correct format for review by the external auditors.
- Look after Maintain the accounts inbox and pick up any queries as required.
- Correctly code invoices in line with financial procedures
- Support the fortnightly payment run
The Finance Officer will have a proven track record within purchase ledger and studying towards AAT qualification or equivalent. To be considered for this role the Finance Officer must have a passion to work in the charity sector and good knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting procedure.
This permanent role is to start as soon as possible and will consider those on a month's notice period. Charity sector experience is desirable but not essential If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.