£45000 - £49000 per annum
6 months ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest charities as a Public Fundraising Manager. You will lead strategic direction and be accountable for income from individual donors. This is a great opportunity to work with a prestigious brand.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of the public engagement strategy
- Work with other teams to identify appropriate content for public engagement, segmenting by audience and channel
- Create a detailed fundraising plan to meet agreed targets
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of marketing mass participation events, particularly using digital channels
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team within a matric management structure
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 13th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.