Up to £34000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Public Affairs professional looking for a fresh new career challenge? TPP is working with an ambitious and growing membership organisation serving a niche part of the business community.
They are seeking to hire a Public Affairs Officer. This is a newly created post and you will work closely with their Director of External Affairs in raising the profile and voice of the family business community with policymakers and in the media.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Monitoring relevant policy developments.
- Engaging political and policy stakeholders and building relationships
- Drafting briefing materials
- Creating member updates and content on policy issues.
- Supporting policy development.
- Supporting delivery of advocacy campaigns.
- Producing and organising policy related events
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include :
- Experience in a public affairs role in-house or in an agency
- Strong communication skills
- Experience distilling complex policy issues.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, including politicians and business leaders.
- Proven track record in building relationships with policymakers
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.