£24k - 27k per year
over 3 years ago
A health and research related NFP are seeking a Prospect Research Officer to join their team in their West London office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Prospect Research Manager to deliver the research, prospect management and information management function.
Main duties for the Prospect Research Officer:
- Write insightful and effective profiles on individuals, companies, foundations and trusts
- Analyse and report on a variety of related organisations and stakeholders
- Perform quantitative analysis to determine potential and likelihood of future giving
- Support the management and analysis of prospect information to relevant teams
- Use the CRM database effectively to enhance the Research function
Essential criteria for the Prospect Research Officer:
- Degree educated
- Experience of prospect research in a fundraising environment or similar
- Experience of identifying potential new major donors/trusts and foundations making, recommendations as necessary
- Knowledge of a wide-range of online research tools
- Ability to cross-reference, assimilate and evaluate information from diverse sources
To apply for this Prospect Research Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52966CK.