Up to £38000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Looking for a role offering complete flexibility? Practically a home based role if you like, only need to be a few days in the office a month in London for some team meetings. This is initially a 1 year contract for an experienced Prospect Researcher, however the hiring manager is aiming to use your first year in post to help build a business case to extend your contract or even take you permanent. This opportunity also offers excellent benefits, such as generous pension scheme and 5 days additional annual leave over Christmas when their office is closed.
As Prospect Research Officer, you will be helping the established fundraising team to grow major gift income from individuals. Deliver prospect identification using financial, biographical, corporate and philanthropic information from a broad range of sources. Develop research activities utilising an in-depth knowledge of research methodology. Produce in-depth, high-quality reports on prospects based on a combination of data. Maintain a functioning prospect pipeline, providing Fundraising colleagues with the required number of prospects to meet financial targets.
You will have the following skills and experience
* Previous experience of either prospect research
* Major gifts fundraising or researching high net worth individuals experience
* Demonstrable experience of working with a range of stakeholders
* Ability to gather and translate complex information into clear, concise briefings
* Experience of using a CRM system to monitor and report on activity
* An ability to regularly keep abreast of trends in philanthropy giving
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest and lining up with your career progression, then please do get in touch. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.