£24000 - £28000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client, a growing cancer charity working on an exciting new campaign, has a new opportunity available to individuals in the charity sector who have provided support to a fundraising team on prospect research. You only have had to touch on it as part of a role to be considered. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to develop themselves further in prospect research in an environment that has experienced people around you to support and develop you.
Key responsibilities for this Prospect Research opportunity:
- Deliver high quality prospect research briefings on individuals, trusts and corporates
- Ensure research output is timely, insightful, accurate and well presented
- Assist in collecting and analysing data from the public domain
- carry out due diligence research on prospective major donors
- Support the team with the management and analysis of prospect information
- Ensure database systems are maintained accurately
- Build relationships at all levels and work collaboratively
Your experience working in a charity supporting fundraising teams like Major Gifts or Philanthropy or any other relative team on funding research, makes you suitable for applying. A good understanding of data protection will also help you stand out and a genuine interest in prospect research will make you ideal for this post.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70745DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.