Up to £40000.00 per annum + part time optional
about 1 month ago
After a 4 day work week? Keen to take your Prospect Research skills and help a charity develop their research function? An international animal welfare charity has a unique opportunity for an experienced Prospect Researcher to step or move into their new Prospect Research Manager position. This opportunity is based in Surrey and only requires you to be in the office twice a week, the rest of the time is work from home if that is your preference.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a new prospect research function in the Global Major Gifts team, focusing on the UK, US and European markets (where their fundraising is most active). You will provide strategically aligned prospect research, helping to identify and prioritise potential new supporters to help the Major Gifts team develop strategic partnerships based on donor interests, capacity and motivations. You will also be responsible for implementing their Ethical Fundraising & Donation Acceptance policies, ensuring a high-level of rigour in their application, and ensure GDPR regulations are adhered to.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Prospect research experience within a fundraising team (or equivalent research experience in another sector).
* Identifying, collecting and analysing research data, utilising a wide variety of resources to produce high quality intelligence for fundraisers.
* Conducting due diligence and applying to a gift acceptance policy.
* Creating new prospect research systems and processes and adapting existing processes to meet the needs of the team.
* Presenting research findings in a user-friendly format that meets the needs of colleagues.
* Using a fundraising database to analyse and record supporter/prospect data.
* Understanding of data protection legislation and how this relates to prospect research and fundraising.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would be keen to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.