City of London, London
£37360.00 - £43886.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading higher education provider for a Prospect Research & Due Diligence Officer. This is a maternity cover position for 12 months paying £37,360 - £43,886 per annum. The role is home based currently due to COVID, with the view to going back to the office on a hybrid basis.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Fundraising and Global Engagement Directorate and have a direct impact on fundraising activity in a growing team. It is an exciting time to be joining the institution as they are embarking on a new strategy to redevelop the core campus and as such, the prospect research officer will be at the centre of identifying prospective supporters for a myriad of projects across the School, as well as working with fundraisers to establish robust pipelines of philanthropic support for now and the future.The Prospect Research Officer will be responsible for identifying new prospects and compiling in-depth research on potential and existing donors and will play a central role in handling prospect information on the alumni and supporter database.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience working in prospect research
* Show demonstrable experience of developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
* A self-starter, able to use your own initiative
* A problem solver with strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
* In-depth knowledge of the latest prospect research best practice, trends and compliance, with a network of research contacts in other charities and non-profit organisations.
In return the University offer's 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional School closure days; a generous employer pension contribution; a number of loan schemes including season ticket and IT equipment; Cycle to Work Scheme; enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay provisions, childcare voucher scheme and financial support for childcare
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.