£27366 - £30607 per annum
9 months ago
1. Devise, agree and deliver agreed aspects of the Prospect Development team annual business plan to enable the charity to deliver its planned activities and services.
2. Delivery of business systems and processes within fundraising in line with agreed key performance indicators, ensuring that team Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
3. Manage relationships and deliver high quality support, information and data to those customers for whom you are assigned as lead contact.
4. Work effectively with customers using creative and engaging methods of communication, including written and other channels.
5. Carry out research using a range of sources, including the internet, intranet, and publications to obtain relevant information that can contribute to proposals, donor cultivation strategies, and fundraising communications.
2. Ability to understand, interpret and present complex information in a clear and persuasive way for a range of audiences.
3. Proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships with individuals and teams, and to achieve objectives through these relationships.
4. The ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/initiatives to agreed deadlines, often with conflicting priorities, and to organize and plan your own work.
5. Well-developed ability to apply effective and accurate numeracy skills in entering and recording financial and other data and in interpreting, analysing and presenting data in a clear format. Knowledge and experience
6. Experience of success in information provision/prospect research/customer insight in a customer focused environment is desirable.
7. Experience in using supporter or customer databases (desirable), as well as Windows based software packages (including word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and the internet) in order to deliver tasks and projects (essential).