£40k - 45k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
A leading Higher Education Institution are looking to recruit a Prospect Development Manager, paying £40-45k with an excellent benefits package including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, free gym membership and a competitive pension scheme.
Having recently smashed their income generating target, this newly created role will be vital to the growth of the organisation and helping to prepare them for the next major campaign. The Prospect Development Manager is responsible for setting the strategy and leading the process to identify new prospects. Working across teams looking at new ways to analyse the database in order to unveil new prospects and identify potential trends that allow for forecasting. Responsible for building strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and contributing to information flow between the research and fundraising teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes.
- Experience of managing people and projects
- Ability to proactively co-ordinate the work of a team
- Experience of prospect research working in fundraising
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to deliver work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Experience using databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.