City of London, London
£29500 - £32000 per annum
about 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading youth charities as a statutory, lottery and public sector fundraiser. You will be responsible for establishing partnerships with and developing income from statutory funders and public sector organisations. This income will help fund several programmes that will help young people change their lives.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To research and identify potential funding sources for new / current projects and services from Lottery, Statutory and European funding bodies worth £50k+ pa
- To liaise with other fundraising teams and Operations and Service Managers to develop and submit high quality funding applications
-To ensure funders are appropriately recognised and stewarded and maintain accurate records
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven ability to generate large grants from Lottery, Statutory or European funders
- Great account management skills with the ability to increase support from key relationships
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience in a relevant fundraising, charity or sales and marketing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Closing date for applications: 24th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.