£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
10 months ago
We are working with a membership body who are a partner to property professionals who specialise in asset management.
They work very closely with local authorities ensuring value for money, which enhances public services and helps boost economic, environmental and social outcomes.
Their property experts provide effective asset management to the public sector and beyond.
As Property Advisor you will support the delivery of new products and services on offer to members, which typically are Local Authorities. These products could be training opportunities, conferences and workshops to share best practice as well as networking events.
Networks and Events
- Work closely with your Manager in the development and delivery of workshops, networking events, seminars and conferences at venues around the UK, ensuring that members and delegates gain relevant information, advice and guidance.
- Act as a point of contact for member and delegate queries.
- Work closely with the Training Manager to develop and deliver training requested by clients.
- Identify potential speakers.
- Arrange and attend business development meetings to scope consultancy opportunities with/without other team members.
- Establish, develop and nurture a network of contacts on which to lean for support and generate business with.
Their ideal candidate will have substantial experience as a advisor, consultant or manager in asset management and property. You will also need to have substantial experience in public sector valuation.