Up to £35000 per annum
11 days ago
A small and exciting charity around technology, currently has a unique opportunity available for an experienced Projects/Programmes professional. The charity is at the cutting edge when it comes to making technology accessible to life limited and disabled children. You will be responsible for assessing the viability of each project, tracking progress and assisting the CEO to ensure staff performance meets the business objectives. This office based role will have regular trips to the user sites around the UK.
Key responsibilities of this Programmes/Projects/Operations role:
* Ongoing technology projects are delivered to schedule
* Stakeholder manage theTechnical Advisory Panel and charitable support committee
* Ensure charitable activities are completed to a high standard with positive outcomes
* Support the development of brand new technology initiatives
* Ensure fundraising staff are aware of current projects and costs in advance
* Produce new project budgets to be agreed by the trustees and project planning
* Ensure your training team delivers high quality end-user training to key stakeholders
* Initiate monitoring and evaluation processes
* Operational management of the head office staff ie staff handbook, reviews, training, holiday, etc
* Lead on developing effective use of the charity's database
* Proactive participation in the decision making within the senior executive team
The right person for this role will be able to demonstrate considerable project management ability in a similar setting. Your experience should also cover managing staff and volunteers, successful project delivery as well as setting and monitoring budgets. Naturally your knowledge toolbelt will include project management methods, business management, budget management, office operational management and staff management. You will understand the importance and effectiveness of maximising business systems to achieve outputs. Skills that will be utilised will be: effective planning, ongoing project management, multi-tasking, self-motivation/proactiveness, staff/volunteer management, report writing.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71825DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.