Up to £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a well-known national membership organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead on their big annual conference and other various events/workshops they run through the year. There are added layers of scope to this role that could for example include helping to develop their webinar programme. This is a permanent role based in London that already has various established teams in place to help ensure the output of this role.
Key responsibilities for the Projects Manager (Conference/Programmes) vacancy:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on project leading delivery of their annual conference
- Development of timeline and project plan - including fringe events; exhibitors; call for papers; promotion and delegate management
- Development of programme and content including speaker liaison and logistics
- Managing the organisation of the conference planning group
- Lead for relationship with the event management company (delegate registration)
- Contribute to and monitor the marketing and promotion plan developed
- Budget monitoring
As an experienced Projects Manager you really do want to show that you have a relevant background in working on conferences to ensure you confident in helping them deliver on this extremely important event to this organisation. Your experience will range from project inception right through to final delivery. You will be engaging with a variety of senior and mixed stakeholders externally and internally, therefore your engagement skills for project coordination should be outstanding. Proven experience of working and managing multi-faceted projects which include a number of stakeholders and networks is what you want your final application to highlilght. Demonstrable experience and expertise in project management including identifying, creating and delivering programmes on time and within agreed budgets will make you an ideal candidate.
To apply for this Projects Manager (Conference/Programmes) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71792DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.