Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a national health charity, has an opportunity available for an experienced Projects and Programme Coordinator. This role will be based in London for a 1year maternity cover contract.
Key responsibilities for the Projects and Programme Coordinator:
* Organise all meetings for the strategy and operational project teams
* Coordinate all aspects of training workshops
* Act as first point of call for all enquiries relating to key programmes
* Research, reporting and record keeping for various project stages
* General adhoc project/programme support
* Coordinate external suppliers on project materials
* Work with various teams for programme outcomes
Your experience as a natural project/programme coordinator in the not for profit sector will make you a great fit for this opportunity. A natural affinity to manage stakeholders both externally and internally will be key in your ability to deliver on deadlines. Being used to supporting multiple teams on multiple projects is what you need to demonstrate to be considered for this post. You will need to have a strong attention to detail and outstanding organisation skills to manage your workload.
To apply for this Projects and Programme Coordinator role, please apply with your CV quoting reference number 70295DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.