Up to £12.85 per hour
about 2 months ago
Programme Assistant - TEMP
This is a great opportunity to be part of a 2 year programme with a leading NFP the programme is at the is at the end of the funding you will be dealing with a lot of wrapping up of reports and assisting with the online commemorative and celebratory events.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of programme experience from the sector and have previously assisted with online events, stakeholder engagement (internal & external), solid administrative experience in an office environment.
The Programme Assistant for the programme will be responsible for providing effective administration across the programme to support the Programme Manager and two Senior Programme Officers in ensuring that the programme is successfully implemented
- Experience in supporting the delivery of projects
- Demonstrable experience of office based administrative work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills face-to-face, by telephone, and in writing.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders to organise meetings or events.
- Good IT skills. Competent in the use of online video conference platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams and MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience of organising and prioritising own workload on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of accurate minute taking.
- Experience in supporting financial management such as processing invoices/expenses
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and good work presentation, including laying out letters, memos, reports and minutes.
- Ability to be discreet and to deal appropriately with confidential information.