£0.00 - £27000.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Job Title: Project Officer
Accountable to: Business Development Manager - Donor Support Services
Salary: £27,000 (annual)
Location: Broadway House, Stanmore
Hours: 35 hours
Contract: 6 months fixed term
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide project support to the Business Development Manager, to include the following two priority projects:
- Analysis and improvement of all income processing onto Raiser's Edge, including process documentation and training where required.
- Analysis and improvement of all Gift Aid-related processes, including the use of Scanstore (Blackbaud Gift Aid) to store declarations, upload to Raiser's Edge of Scanstore reports and addressing issues flagged by reports. Develop documentation for all gift aid processing.
- To maintain standard of dress that is appropriate to role and in accordance with the organisation's dress policy.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and to ensure respect for, proper observance of and adherence to the organisations confidentiality policy for all staff.
- To attend regular supervision sessions with line manager, regular team meetings and undertake relevant training as and when required.
- To take all reasonable care of the health and safety of her/himself and of other persons who may be affected by her/his acts or omissions. As regards to any duty or requirement imposed upon the organisation by or under any of the relevant statutory provisions, to co-operate with the organisation as far as it necessary to enable that duty or requirement to be performed or complied with.
- To report to the Health and Safety Manager either serious risks or your concerns over safety issues.
- To work collaboratively with volunteers to ensure that their contribution enhances quality of service provision and support across the organisation.
- To undertake any other duties which are consistent with the post.