£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A unique opportunity has become available in a national charity for an experienced Project support individual. You will be solely supporting the Programme design lead. This is a permanent full time role, with excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities of this Project Support Officer:
This involves coordinating project activity, managing small projects or multiple strands of work, tracking and monitoring budgets, building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders.
* Provide administrative support for project management
* Manage curation of overarching content mapping
* Ensure all content is available and in correct format for all boards and sign off points
* Identify any necessary mitigations and develop improvement plans
* Track and monitor budgets across the team, run an engagement log
* Support the preparation and delivery of design subcontractor review meetings
* Support the preparation and delivery of subcontractor review meetings
* Track and monitor design activity and key performance indicators
* Coordinate between a range of key teams on project delivery
The right candidate for this post will need to demonstrate that they bring experience of working in a large complex programme delivery, ideally in a government funded, setting. You will naturally be used to working on multiple project streams at any one given time. Showing that you are used to supporting in a project capacity to senior project managers will be expected. The ability to track activity on projects through to completion should be second nature to you, alongside budget monitoring and being involved with setting up project plans. Highly developed communication and coordination skills will make you the ideal candidate.
To apply for this Project Support Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73751DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.