£13.07 - 13.07 per hour
OS Temp Team
almost 2 years ago
Project Support Officer
Our client a health membership body are seeking some temporary suppoirt in the project team, at a particulairy busy time, specificaly they are seeking candidates who have extensive events and meeting coordiation experience.
- Providing meeting support including organising meetings, venues and delegates, collating papers, taking and producing accurate minutes, taking forward actions.
- Managing calendars and dealing with conflicting demands on time, using initiative to prioritise activity.
- Experience of managing and supporting committees, working groups and other meetings
- Experience coordinating meetings and events
- Experience of taking minutes at large meetings and producing them on-time to a high standard
- Experience of managing competing priorities and working to tight deadlines
Role: Project Support Officer
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temp - 4 weeks start 3rd April
Salary/rate: 1£3.07ph (£23,780 equivalent)
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.