£23,161 per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
This Hammersmith based health charity are recruiting an experienced Project Support Officer to assist their Nursing Services team in a broad range of admin and project support duties.
Your main duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for relevant programmes and projects.
- Manage project management processes.
- Draft reports, presentations, communications and briefings on behalf of project managers.
- Coordinate programme and project boards including forward agendas, distributing papers and minuting meetings.
- Develop electronic filing systems.
- Manage a network of project groups as well as key stakeholders.
- Develop professional relationships with key stakeholders including individual nurses and play
- Arrange induction, training and networking events for funded nurses and play specialists.
This post is subject to a Criminal Records check. In the event of a successful application a
Disclosure report will be sought.
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be a priority:
- A project management qualification
- Extensive project administration experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Please forward your CV and I can send you the JD and charity details.