Up to £26202 per annum + Including London weighting
3 months ago
A well-known creative arts university in London is currently seeking an experienced project officer to support the student records team in their transition to a new student record management portal that is currently in the development stage. The portal will give students direct access to their timetables, module information and the ability to speak to senior member of staff directly. The successful implementation of this portal is intended to enhance the student experience whilst students are attending lectures remotely and thereafter once campus is reopened. This role is 100% home based and comes with flexibility regarding how the 35 hours are completed throughout the week: offering the perfect home/work life balance. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within a student records team along with a technical background to assist in the development and testing stages of the portal.
About the Role:
- Support the development of student record portal: facilitate data analysis and statutory reporting
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that current reporting needs are met and are efficient
- Testing and suggesting improvements for the portal
- Gather insights on beneficial uses for the portal
About the Candidate:
- Experience with student record systems or knowledge of database systems (UNIT 4 or CAPITA)
- Clear understanding of issues that affect students and staff experience at a higher education institution
- Experience delivering and maintaining software solutions with a key focus on testing and implementing new solutions to a web development
- Familiarity with SQL reporting services and writing SQL
- MUST HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN COMPUTER
Interviews to be held next week!