£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client is leading not for profit single GP provider network that delivers out of hospital services for over 230,000 people which includes a primary care mental health service, a care planning service and a care coordination service and the have an exciting vacancy for a Project Officer to join their team.
As the Project Officer you will support the Development Manager in development of the Primary Care Home model, which is an innovative approach to strengthening and redesigning primary care.
You will use your knowledge of primary care and relationships to influence GP Surgeries to work collaboratively .
Other duties will include:
- Maintaining relationships with GP Surgeries and other health organisations including a CCG and a Community Health Trust
- Update/maintain and analyse information
- Provide specialist training
- Undertaking audits
Key Experience / attributes will include:
- Advanced organisational skills
- An understanding of Primary Care, its challenges and the way it is delivered
- The ability to influence Primary Care professionals including GPs and Practice Managers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org