£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading educational charitable foundation based in the heart of London have a excellent opportunity available for an experienced Project professional who has managed contracts/commissioning on large complex programmes. This will be on a full time permanent basis and offers a competitive benefits package.
As Project Officer you will be responsible for:
* Support the financial and operational management of this government funded contract
* Manage complex budgets and multi strand projects within the contract
* Manage quality assurance and reporting processes
* Ensure that work is scoped, developed, managed and disseminated effectively
* Lead on analysis of performance and provide briefings
* Research, design and develop high quality presentations
* Attend adhoc meetings, events and conferences on occasion
Your proven experience in managing complex contracts in large government funded contracts will be crucial to being able to deliver on your responsibilities. You will understand the importance of managing a supply chain through consortium. Naturally you will be very familiar with being handson when it comes to performance analysis and providing quality assurance across contracts. This roles operates at a senior level and you will need to have demonstrable experience of relevant stakeholder engagement. At this level you will be confident in your project planning, implementation and project management skills.(end to end process from commissioning through to evaluation)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70692DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.