£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A unique opportunity has become available for a national charity that has successfully been awarded multiple stable grants/contract funding and is looking now for an experienced Programme/Project professional who is used to managing contractual performance across large complex programme delivery. This is a permanent full time role, with excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities of this Project Officer:
This involves coordinating project activity, managing small projects or strands of work, tracking and monitoring budgets, building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders.
* Support the Performance Managers to set and monitor achievable targets for subcontractors
* Track and monitor programme activity and key performance indicators
* Leading and managing strands of projects or small projects as required
* Support the Performance Managers to contract manage large programmes
* Track and monitor programme budgets across the team
* Support the procurement process for projects
* Support the preparation and delivery of subcontractor review meetings
* Provide administrative support for project management across the team
* Coordinate between a range of key teams on project delivery
The right candidate for this post will need to demonstrate that they bring substantial experience around working on large complex programme delivery. You will naturally be used to working on multiple project streams at any one given time. Showing that you are used to supporting in a project capacity to senior project managers will be expected. Reporting and risk registers should be second nature to you, alongside budget monitoring and being involved with setting up project plans. Highly proficient analytical and coordination skills will make you the ideal candidate. Naturally you will be highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work autonomously with limited support.
To apply for this Project Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73919DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.