South West London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Pro rata
12 months ago
Role: Project Officer
Employment Type: 3 Month Contract
Salary/rate: £40,000 - £48,000 per annum pro rata
Working hours: Monday - Friday 35 Hours a week
Short description of role:
Our client, an Education Charity are currently seeking a Project Officer to start in August up until November 2019. The role will be working on programmes that the organisation offers, you will be supporting the Programme Head. You will be responsible for managing programmes, building relationships with external stakeholders, you will be required to design high quality written content for websites, reports and presentations.
- Support the operational and financial management, the programmes are government funded
- Support senior level stakeholders
- Manage complex budgets
- Assisting in procurement, finance and evaluation activities
- Building relationships
- Carry out analysis of performance
- Provide briefings and reports
- Develop high quality presentations
- Attend meetings, conferences and events
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.