£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A leading Professional Body who develops the workforce in the Further Education sector are recruiting for a Project Officer to play an essential role in supporting the growth and effective delivery of programmes relating to Further Education.
The position is for someone to start as soon as possible and will consider candidates with a maximum of a 1 month notice period.
As the Project Officer, you'll be responsible for managing substantial projects, leading on developing and embedding new ways of working across the team, building relationships with high profile external stakeholders and producing high quality reports and presentation. You'll also provide day-to-day support to the Director and eight other Programme Heads.
* Manage substantial projects from commissioning to evaluation
* Work closely with Programme Heads to manage substantial strands of larger programmes of work
* Embed effective process across the team including procurement, finance and evaluation activities
* Identity and manage key stakeholder relationships for example, with the DfE
* Identify gaps in information and create reports, presentations and website content address these
To be considered you must have:
* Experience managing large, substantial projects, preferably in the FE or similar sector including project planning through to implementation
* Experience engaging effectively with high profile senior stakeholders and partners such as the DfE or other government bodies
* Experience of embedding new processes and leading team activity
* Exceptional communication skills to a range of audiences
It would be highly advantageous if you have good knowledge and understanding of the post-16 education sector and experience of working in the Further Education Sector.
If this role is of interest then please send a copy of your CV to us quoting reference number J71135DW