£25k per year + Benefits
OS Temp Team
almost 4 years ago
Project Officer - Part Time (28 Hours), 3 Month Fixed Term Contract - Bristol
A leading cancer charity for children are looking for an experienced project officer to join their team in Bristol on a fixed term contract basis for 3 months. This is a part time role working 28 hours per week. The Project Officer is responsible for supporting the Programme and Project team in the day to day coordination and administration of projects, including planning, communication, delivery, reporting and liaising with colleagues, delivering high quality project support.
- Support project management processes including monitoring progress against plans, monitoring dependencies, updating risks and issues logs, and managing action logs
- Draft project documentation, reports, presentations, communications and briefings on behalf of project sponsors and managers, for both internal and external audiences
- Summarise the outcomes of workshops and present them in a clear and logical manner
- Undertake research and analysis within project
- Escalate risks and issues to manager
- Coordinate project meetings including managing forward agendas, calling for and distributing papers, taking minutes and following up actions
- Develop electronic filing systems, ensuring appropriate version control
- Coordinate completion of monthly reports for senior management
- Responsible for delivery of standalone projects, with support from line manager, working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver and then embed project deliverables
- Fosters collaborative cross-functional working relationships and works with others
- Gains and maintains engagement with a range of stakeholders across levels of seniority
- Maintains open lines of communication with members of various simultaneous projects
- Delivers robust and well thought out communication and engagement plans
- To maximise Gift Aid income and ensure full regulation compliance for designated area of work by identifying opportunity, responding to regulation changes or recommendations, implementing quality control and supporting and developing colleagues.
The role is paying £25,000 pro rata. As this role comes with an immediate start after interview stage, only candidates that are immediately available or available on short notice will be considered. You must also be within commutable distance to their offices in Bristol. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.