Up to £27000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a health charity who provide free impartial advice to issues which matter.
They are recruiting for a Project Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract to provide effective support to ensure projects and services are delivered to agreed targets and milestones. The role has a particular focus on Service Operations and Services Admin support.
As Project Officer you will
- Provide support to a range of projects.
- Ensure all service delivery meets agreed quality and organisational standards.
- Support robust project monitoring and evaluation including impact measures.
- Produce reports on progress and data as required.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have experience and a proven track record of coordinating activities to ensure projects and work programmes are delivered on time.
- Experience of highly accurate data entry.
- Experience of organising meetings and events and planning and delivering projects and service activity to agreed quality standards.