Up to £19.23 per hour
11 months ago
Project Manager (Volunteer Comms) - 3-4 months interim
Our client a national youth-based charity is seeking a dynamic project manager with experience in communication to support them with a project to redesign and overhaul their volunteer communications.
This post is to make recommendations for development and improvements that will enhance the accessibility and engagement with volunteers.
This role will require you to travel to various regional locations where the charity has business offices as well as meeting current volunteers, to gain a deeper insight on how the charity communications with then, how often and on what subject matter.
Key experience and skills:
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Understanding of effective communication
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to work without supervision
- Strong stakeholder management and able to build strong relationships
- Client focused, motivated, proacting, forward-thinking, organised and diplomatic
- Understand of the voluntary sector
Temporary to start ASAP
North London based with travel