£19.00 - £25.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for a charity based in the City of London.
Reporting to the CEO, the Project Manager - Office Move will be responsible for the completion of the office move. Managing the full cycle, and the day to day duties of the Project Manager - Office Move will include;
- Manage the office move budget, keeping a clear and detailed track of expenditure
- Maintain the project risk register, flagging and mitigating risks
- Coordinate the relocation, and floor plans - reassigning desks, and floor plans using existing plans
- Ensure that all supporting groups including HR, IT, and comms are all up to date with regards to the plans and progress
- Liaising with the landlord and tenants to ensure progress is reported
- Engage with all existing suppliers including IT, phone, removal companies are managed
Applicants for the position of Project Manager - Office Move must be immediately available, have a proven track record in successful office moves, and knowledge of H&S.
If you are interested in this role than please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com