North West London, London
£54000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Would you be interested in working for a global organisation working as their Project Manager - IT & Systems?
This is a newly created role based in North West London offering a salary of £55,000 per annum.
My client as part of the organisation's continuous development to support and connect the global movement, a new role has been created to develop a refreshed IT strategy to identify, develop and manage the implementation of new IT systems that will enable the organisation to stay relevant and connected to its membership and wider movement.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Develop and manage the delivery of a global IT strategy
- Using a project-based approach, develop, coordinate and be accountable for IT related projects
- Develop project plans and monitor and track progress
- Develop and manage IT programmes of work to deliver the agreed IT strategy
- Support the Director of Corporate Services in ensuring effective IT governance through clear progress reporting, risk management and appropriate escalation of issues
- Manage budgets across IT function and projects
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Project management qualification or qualification by experience
- Formal IT qualification is desirable
- Previous experience of working at a senior management level
- Experience of developing integrated IT strategy
- Experience of design and implementation on large scale IT projects
- Managing operational budgets of at least £100K and capex budgets of least £250K
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of design and build of CRM and other software platforms will be an advantage
If you are interested in this role and would like to have an informal chat, please contact Angela here at TPP Finance and Accountancy.
Please feel free to apply immediately with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.