£41000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
A regulatory professional body, has a unique contract role available that has the possibility of being extended. As an experienced Project Manager used to working on change management and process improvement projects in a regulatory setting, you would of naturally touched on policy change too. This initial 1 year contract, offers a negotiable salary and some working from home options.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager (Change management/Policy):
* Ensure programmes and projects are delivered within time, scope and budget
* Updating and maintenance of action logs, risk registers, and project plans
* Accurate minute taking for project meetings
* Update Project Initiation and Closure documents as a key set of activities
* Suggest new and innovative ways of streamlining project delivery
* Ensure Project Boards supported by horizon scanning for upcoming deliverables
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
* Lead in post-project evaluations and present the findings as required
* Gain a comprehensive grasp of all related strategic project issues
It is essential that you demonstrate significant experience working under a project management framework, preferably with delivering process change/policy projects. You will need excellent writing skills for this opportunity, as one of your key functions is to take project meeting notes and prepare the minutes. Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills - this role will require someone who has the ability to get things done when working with colleagues at all levels of the organisation. Having someone enthused about their role and has the ability to motivate others to deliver when timelines are challenging. You should have a good work ethic and be proactive in keeping programme and project documents up to date without having to be always prompted. Someone who is adept at planning and well organised so as to guide colleagues on when preparation is needed for programme/project boards would be very welcome.
To apply for this Project Manager (Change management/Policy) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75319DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.