City of London
£37,145 - 43,698 per year
about 3 years ago
This leading regulatroy body are recruiting an experienced Project Manager for a 2 year FTC.
The main focus will be to manage the full lifecycle of development on the Information Management Programme to deliver a solution fit for purpose.
This will involve end to end development across an online self-service portal and Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management system, case management and workflow.
In addition to this implementation of new corporate finance system will be a key project for this role to lead on.
Essential criteria for the Project Manager includes:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification;
- Extensive experience in project management or project administration.
- Track record of change management and project delivery within IT-enabled business projects.
- Knowledge of AGILE and Prince 2 methods.
Excellent Benefits including:
- Up to 31 days annual leave
- Up to 14% employer?s pension contribution
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Life cover, and more
To apply for this Project Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53933GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.