£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Project Manager - 6-month contract
We are currently representing a large health charity who are seeking an experience Project Manager to support their operations team in the planning and delivery of GDPR activities. This is a 6-month contract role to ideally start in the new year.
The charity already has plans in place for GDPR, this role will be to support one division in the implementation and delivery of the project.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a similar sector within NFP.
- 5+ years' experience in running business change / compliance projects
- GDPR subject matter knowledge would be desirable
- self-starter and able to work under own initiative
- methodical and attention for detail
- gravitas and experience in managing senior stakeholders
- pragmatic and able to deal with ambiguity
£30-40k depending on experience