Up to £300 per day
about 2 months ago
A cancer charity is looking for a highly experienced, technically literate project consultant to set up two strategic Medical Quality Programmes (MQPs) and to appoint a Programme Officer to manage the programmes going forward. They have estimated this will take around 22 days spread across twelve weeks. We are waiting for the charity to complete the status determination for this role to inform us if this will sit inside or outside IR35.
- Fully scope both Medical Quality Programmes (MQPs) to include success measures
- Write a timed project delivery plan for each programme to include milestones & critical path
- Work with the UK Data Team and the team in Germany to agree the data selections for both MQPs.
- Provide weekly update reports to the Heads of I& I and Medical
- Ensure parallel projects are considered so that overlaps and duplication are avoided. These include the Gone Away project being run by Customer Service and there may be implications for their annual Retention mailing which is run by Communications & Engagement.
- Work with the HLA and IT teams in Germany to agree on correct workflows in both MQPs
- Propose and agree targets and performance indicators for both programmes
- Write the stakeholder engagement plans
- Consult with internal Departments that are impacted by these programmes: Germany based HLA; UK-based Customer Service; Communications & Engagement and Fundraising
- Set up relevant systems; processes and data requests
- Minimum five years' experience managing projects ideally gained in health/medical or scientific areas but not essential
- Project management skills and proven experience of successful project delivery
- Experience in customer journey mapping/retention/communications projects essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. You'll need to establish a very strong rapport with the internal client; the Head of Donor Request Management; other senior, internal stakeholders, as well as the IT and medical teams based at their global HQ in Germany
- Excellent IT systems knowledge and skills
- GDPR literate
- Great communications and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running and operate at a fast pace
Please apply with your CV and current day rate. Please pply today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.