£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An established education charity is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead on a project that supports good financial management, the successful candidate will have strong PM skills coupled with youth related experience and or financial health. This role offers flexible working as well as an opportunity to grow the team.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager role:
* Lead and manage the delivery of the programme
* Oversight of day-to-day operations and line managing project team
* External stakeholder engagement and relationship management
* Delivery of outputs set out in funder agreements and Local Authority SLAs
* Manage, document and mitigate against other project risks
* Maintain an understanding of the project budget
* Maintain, grow and diversify network
* Reporting and monitoring
It is essential that you are an experienced project/programme manager. You should have experience of line managing at least one other person as a minimum. Ideally you have interacted with Local Authority commissioners on projects before and if on youth related programmes, even better. A demonstrable track record of running a complex project/programme. Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines, both independently and as part of a team. Be able to manage sometimes competing agendas for successful project outcomes. Have the analytical skills to recognise, justify and explain trends within data, and use these to tackle problems or build upon successes.
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74809DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.