£21.60 - £24.52
6 months ago
We are currently working with a leading health higher education and research organisation to recruit an interim Project Manager paying £21.60- £24.52 per hour.
The role is working on the Ebola vaccine projects. The projects will assess through several clinical trials conducted in phases in Europe and Africa - the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of the vaccine regimen in response to the urgent public health need raised by the Ebola epidemic.
The post is an integral part of a large team of University staff who are based both in London and in Kambia, Sierra Leone. The post-holder will work closely with the Senior Project Manager, other Project Managers and the Principal Investigator to support the administration and operations of the project with in-country partners.
The role is responsible for:
* Manage expenditure on a portfolio of grants, ensuring that costs are eligible as per the funder's (IMI) regulations.
* Work with multiple overseas partners to ensure good financial management and project delivery
* Attend and chair (as required) meetings with partners and internally to ensure deliverables are met and adhered to
* Act as a point of contact both internally and externally for all financial and administrative issues
To be successful you will have:
* Proven experience of managing multi-million pound projects with multiple overseas partners.
* Proven experience of budget management, including creating budgets, monitoring accounts and producing financial projections and reports.
* Experience of committee work, including co-coordinating the production of papers, constructing agendas and writing minutes.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present financial and other information in a clear and logical format.
Experience working on Hozion 2020, IMI or EU funded projects would be advantageous.