Up to £17.03 per hour
about 1 year ago
Project Manager - Interim, part-time
Our client is entering a period of change in the organisation as they look to move offices and merge with a neighbouring scheme. For this process to be successful they need an organised and efficient Project Manager who can lead on the practicalities of this project.
The post will require a high level of organisation, problem solving skills and a willingness to get involved at all levels.
* Update systems and storage ready for merger and move- organise what we need to keep and ensure its stored/filed appropriately including digitising where possible. Ensure database and electronic filing systems are up-to-date and organised
* Map existing process around volunteer management and families referred into the scheme with a view to streamlining and improving per-merger.
* Audit and understand existing office set up including suppliers and payments
* Develop and execute a plan for the practicalities of the merger- look into phone systems, IT, website and options to integrate.
* Plan practicalities and support with office move- what to keep, what to shred, how to dispose of anything unwanted, where to source additional items etc.
* Arrange and support practicalities of moving- packing, removal company, moving of contracts etc.
* Any additional duties in line with the project
Role: Project Manager
Employment Type: Temporary, 11weeks ASAP
Working hours: 21hrs pw
CLOSING DATE: ASAP