£39152.00 - £47938.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
3 months ago
A leading children's charity are looking to appoint an outstanding Project Manager. This role will sit within their senior team and the Project Manager will be tasked with delivering a new operating model for London. This is a full time 12 month contract with the possibility to be extended for another 6 months.
You will be a key member of the change management team, ensuring that the organisation minimise ricks as well as achieve their timescales and milestones. You will be required to negotiate with all corporate stakeholders to ensure they are engaged through the programme.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing the organisation's programme
- Translate the organisation's aims into a well constructed programme
- Communicate the strategy and plan, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged through the programme
- Plan and deliver specific projects across the project lifecycle
- Resolve any delivery issues, escalating when needed
Their ideal candidate will
- Have extensive project management experience, ideally within children or young peoples services
- Have a track record of managing change projects covering, systems change, business process improvement and structural change
- Have a track record of successfully collaborating with others across disciplines
- Have a project management qualification, for example PRINCE2 would be desirable