£19.92 - 19.92 per hour
OS Temp Team
about 2 years ago
Project Coordinator/Manager (Data & Surveys) - Interim 3 months
Our client a health membership body are seeking an experienced data focused Project Manager on an interim basis to start ASAP.
Project co-ordinate/manage the annual workforce censuses and online surveys.
Support and inform wider College work including policy activity.
Maintain electronic and paper records relating to census and survey activities.
The Project Co-ordinator/Manager has day-to-day responsibility for:
- activities that are integral to the effective collection of data required for policy-making and other activities across the College
- database and other records for all areas of their work
- website information related to data and surveys
- managing their own workload
Skills and experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Intermediate level of expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced level desirable
- Aptitude to learn new software packages, for example, SNAP survey software
- Highly numerate
- Clear and analytical thinker with the ability to exercise sound initiative, judgement and discretion and think through issues to offer practical solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with accurate use of English
- Excellent customer service and collaborative working
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capacity to develop and build effective working relationships with senior medical professionals
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage own workload, working to set timescales and deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working with senior medical professionals desirable
- Experience of conducting surveys and analysing data desirable
Role: Project Coordinator/Manager (Data & Surveys)
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary - 3 months
Salary/rate: £19.92ph (£36,255 equivalent)
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.