£0.00 - £41684 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job Description: Project Management Adviser
Fixed term contract- 6 MONTHS!
Hours: Full time
Location: 6 months
Our client a well known and loved animal charity who help support working animal`s aboard are looking for a Project Management Adviser. This international animal welfare charity help improve the lives of working horses, donkeys, mules and the people who depend on them.
- Gaining a good understanding of the board range of projects across the organisation.
- Build capacity on the new project cycle management guidelines across the organisation.
- Work closely with project leaders, co-ordinate, advise and guide project management.
- Identify skill gaps and make recommendations about training and learning to improve project management expertise across the organisation, leading on training where possible.
- Work closely with the Strategic Planning Manager to provide guidance on the overall business cycle.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply with your up to date CV.