Up to £18.67 per hour
about 2 months ago
A London University are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator on an ongoing basis. You will be mainly monitoring the shared inbox for incoming management queries, monitoring progress against the grant agreement and checking in regularly with research partners.
Experience of managing a European Commission funded Horizon 2020 project would be very beneficial to this role. You will be part of one of the most active and largest research centres currently participating in over thirteen large scale funded research projects.
Key Responsibilities and Main Duties:
- First responder to project management queries, issues and emails and pass them to the relevant team member to action where necessary.
- Support the smooth running of the research projects; ensure project tasks are progressing as planned.
- Supporting the administrative components of grant applications under development, and the management of the larger research projects.
- Regular updates with progress reports and alerting the relevant contacts of anything urgent requiring attention.
- Coordinate the completion of the administrative components of grant applications.
- Support in the coordination and submission of project deliverables as well as the achievement of project milestones.
- Support the finance team in coordinating the distribution of payments to project partners and other administrative activities.
- Liaise with the Project Officer at the European Commission and update them on any progress.
You will have:
- Experience of administrative support in an academic environment and working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to deliver multiple tasks at once.
This role will be a mixture of working remotely and working on campus / in the office a few days a week with an immediate start date.
If you have the above experience and can start immediately, this will be a great role for you.
Please send across your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference number J75896RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.