Up to £28301 per annum
almost 2 years ago
until Jan 2020
Project Coordinator (Volunteers) - 4-month contract
Do you want to work with one of the leading homeless charities? Have you previous experience managing volunteers, with excellent coordination, administration and project skills? Then TPP have a great opportunity to start ASAP until Jan 2020.
In this role you will be responsible for sourcing qualified volunteers, assisting in co-ordination of transport, responsible for completing administrative processes.
- Experience of customer service and ability to deal with high volumes of enquiries via phone and email in a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of audiences
- Ability to meet deadlines in ambiguous or challenging situations
- Strong IT skills and demonstrable ability to adapt to new systems
- Good attention to detail and ability to process data accurately
- Experience of working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of supervising volunteers or staff
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be available over the Christmas period, as this role is directly supporting homeless over the festive period.