City of London, London
Up to £28301 per annum + Pro Rata FTC
about 2 years ago
Cause: Homeless Charity
Role: Project Coordinator
Location: City of London
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract - ASAP - 31st January 2020
Salary/rate: £28,301 per annum pro rata
Working hours: Monday - Friday 35 Hours a week
Description of role:
Our client, a Homeless Charity are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for their Christmas team, the role is part of the Operations Team and would be responsible for sourcing and running the transports service as part of the Christmas Campaign. Due to the nature of the project candidates will have to be willing to work over the Christmas Campaign between 20th - 30th December. The role requires strong attention to detail, The Project Coordinator will be responsible for volunteers to ensure they have the correct qualifications to drive, arrange delivery of hired vehicles, and all necessary insurance processes. The role would also include managing and training the Transport Volunteers who run the service over the Christmas Campaign. Evening and weekend work will be required and time off in lieu will be given. Must have experience of Customer Service and dealing with high volumes of enquiries by phone and email, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines and have strong IT skills.
- Manage and process suitably qualified volunteers to support the Christmas transport service
- Assist in the co-ordination of the transport service
- Assist in the sourcing a sufficient number of vehicles required to meet the needs of the Project
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers
- Organise training and briefings for Transport Volunteers
- Maintain and manage the Transport job booking system and training volunteers at the start of the project
- Manage both office based and Christmas Volunteers in the run up to Christmas supporting with administration and other tasks where necessary
- Support the Resourcing team to ensure an adequate number of donated/hired vehicles are available to service the needs of the Campaign
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.