£32000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
11 months ago
TPP are currently working with a global charity who are looking for an experienced, qualified Project Support Coordinator to support within their London office. A busy, vibrant team who often need support with multiple projects, this position is ideal for someone who has relevant qualifications (APM, PRINCE2 or PMP) and relevant experience.
* Supporting the PMO lead with multiple projects at a time
* Working closely with Finance, PMO team and other areas of the business to ensure that different requirements are factored into each project
* Supporting with various challenging projects, with a large focus both on attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
* You will be tasked with providing admin support regarding project related decisions and review boards
* Daily tasks include delivering project plans, reports, schedules, communications and event planning
The ideal candidate:
* Has a minimum of 2-3 years' experience successfully assisting the management of multiple projects
* Has a relevant project management qualification such as APM, PRINCE2, PMP or an equivalent
* Is highly motivated in project management and can hit the ground running within a new team
* Experience of supporting on EU projects is desired but not essential
* Must be proactive, coordinated and able to support the team
* Experienced with seeing a project through from start to finish
To apply for this Project Support Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 63299DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.